Do you suspect a broken bone?

Are you unable to weight bear, walk, and move the injured part?

If you answered yes to either of these call NHS 111.

Do you have a painful, hot swollen joint? Are you experiencing a sudden or rapidly progressing weakness in one or more parts of your body – with or without a change in sensation eg pins and needles or numbness

If you answered yes to any of these call your GP today.

Do you have any difficulty passing urine or feeling you cannot empty your bladder fully, bowel incontinence (soiling yourself) Or Numbness around your Anus (back passage) or genitals.

If you answered yes you must contact CAV 24/7 immediately

Keeping Me Well logo

Help us improve Keeping Me Well!

We’re currently working to improve the Keeping Me Well website. If you’d like to help us make this site a better, more helpful experience for you, please take a few minutes to let us know what improvements you’d like to see.

Skip to content