Are there practical things you can do to prepare for treatment?
Treatment can be physically demanding and disrupt your daily life and routines.
There may be practical things you can do to prepare for treatment.
It can be helpful to consider:
- What planning can you do now to help you manage during treatment?
- What will you need to prioritise during treatment?
- Will you need to arrange leave from work?
- If you have responsibilities such as caring for dependents, is there anyone who could help with this during treatment?
- Are there any other responsibilities you may need to delegate during treatment?
- Will you need any support at home?
Also in this section
Further support and help:
The advice on these pages is designed to help you prepare for the treatment ahead and support you through to recovery.
If you need further advice and support please discuss this with your key worker or healthcare professional.
- Macmillan Cancer Support:
0808 808 00 00
- Maggie’s Cardiff:
029 2240 8024
- Tenovus Cancer Care:
0808 808 1010