Keeping Me Well - Cardiff and Vale University Hospital

I don’t have a diagnosis

How do I know if I have a Neurological condition?

A Neurological condition will have been diagnosed by a Neurological or
Medical Specialist doctor.

If you suspect that you or someone close to you might have Neurological symptoms you should speak to your GP, who will assess you and will refer you onto a Neurologist for further investigation if they suspect a Neurological condition.

I am developing Neurological symptoms rapidly, can you help me?

Are you or someone you care for is feeling acutely unwell with rapidly developing symptoms such as limbs weakness, facial weakness, speech loss, loss of consciousness, confusion?

Neurology Physiotherapy is not the right place for you.

If you suspect a Stroke, FAST action is vital. Please telephone 999.

You can read more about why and how to test below

If you are not sure, you can telephone NHS 111.

Keeping Me Well - Cardiff and Vale University Hospital

Help us improve Keeping Me Well!

We’re currently working to improve the Keeping Me Well website. If you’d like to help us make this site a better, more helpful experience for you, please take a few minutes to let us know what improvements you’d like to see.

Skip to content