Ganglion Cysts

If you suspect you have a Ganglion Cyst you should seek referral to a Podiatrist. For the NHS Podiatry service this may be through your GP, another health professional or by calling 029 2033 5135 for a self-referral form. 

Please make sure your Podiatrist is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and look out for the letters HCPC after their name. 

Keeping Me Well logo

Help us improve Keeping Me Well!

We’re currently working to improve the Keeping Me Well website. If you’d like to help us make this site a better, more helpful experience for you, please take a few minutes to let us know what improvements you’d like to see.