Pelvic Health Virtual Group Sessions (to be translated)
Guidance for Women Attending Pelvic Health Virtual Group Sessions
This document has been put together to inform you of the procedures we follow for conducting a virtual group session. It is important you understand the rules we have in place to protect your confidentiality during the virtual group session.
Important things you need to know:
- We can reassure you that the session will not be recorded by the NHS host and this function has been disabled on the platform;
- You must not record the session;
- Please act with consideration for other users at all times;;
- You will be asked for your name, date of birth, email and an emergency contact by the co-host when admitting you into the group which is not shared to the group. This information is to check identity and to ensure only people invited to the group are attending and no breach of confidentiality occurs to the participants;
- You can use the private message feature to discuss with the co-host if you have any issues you would like to discuss at the session;
- You will be able to see others and others will be able to see you;
- You do not have to be visible to the rest of the group if you do not wish;
- The room that you are videoing in will be on display;
- Please do not share any personal or clinical information about yourselves or others during the session;
- Please make sure no sensitive information is on display during the session;
- If at any point you wish to leave the session, you need to contact the clinical team on 029 2033 5717 and leave your name and contact number with the reason for leaving the class, so we can contact you to agree the next steps.
Have you attended a session?
Please click here to download the feedback questionnaire after attending the virtual session.
You can email the form back to us at Rajani.Seelamanthula@wales.nhs.uk